for New Hires
Welcome to Elliot Health System!
We are excited you have decided to join Elliot’s team of exceptional employees who continually strive to foster a work environment of mutual respect and service excellence
Carefully review each of the sections below and follow all instructions appropriate to you.
A) Employee Health forms: Please PRINT and bring COMPLETED forms to appointment (notify recruiter if you have printing issues).
- Employee Health Medical History Form
- Release of Information Form
- OSHA Mandatory Respirator Questionnaire and TB Testing Consent
- Pre-Employment Screening Notice
B) Human Resources forms: Please complete these documents at least 24 HOURS PRIOR to appointment time (or as soon as possible): CLICK HERE.
You must click SEND TO HR at the end of each form (no need to print). You will need the username and password used during application process (use Forgot Password link if needed). If you are interrupted while completing a document, save your work prior to exiting and you will be able to continue the next time you open that form.
C) If you have been hired as an RN, LPN, LNA, or Medical Assistant, please print and refer to the following additional orientation information:
- Main Hospital Staff Orientation Schedule (RN and LNA FOR HOSPITAL STAFF ONLY)
- Outpatient and Specialty Practice Medication Exam Study Guide (RN, LPN, and MA in DOCTOR’S OFFICES ONLY)
- Outpatient/Specialty Practice and VNA Staff: Orientation schedule will be emailed to you prior to start date. If not received by Friday before start date, please contact your manager at phone number listed in offer letter. (VNA staff will contact Christine Neveu-Beattie at email@example.com)
Elliot Health System is a drug and alcohol free work environment. All offers of employment are conditioned upon the successful completion of pre-employment drug testing arranged and paid for by Elliot Health System.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at (603) 663-2628.